FIND A LIGHTING EXPERT NEAR YOU
Outdoor Lighting Concepts is your trusted expert in outdoor lighting solutions. Discover the difference for yourself!Find Location
DOWNLOAD OUR FREE DESIGN GUIDE
Learn how professionally designed lighting can increase the safety, security, and beauty of your home!Contact Us
Maintenance and Service
HASSLE FREE MAINTENANCE TO KEEP YOUR OUTDOOR SPACES LOOKING FRESH!
After your installation is complete you will want to keep your outdoor landscape lighting and surrounding areas looking pristine- but who wants to deal with bulb replacements, lens cleaning, and re-burying wire? Leave all of that to OLC!
We offer monthly maintenance plans to ensure your property is shining bright every night of the year! Part of the OLC guarantee is to keep our customers happy and enjoying the exterior space of their homes. Encounter a problem? Call us- day or night and we will promptly troubleshoot it with you until it is resolved.
Reasons for Monthly Maintenance
Outdoor Lighting Concepts always recommends adding the monthly maintenance service to provide you with the best outdoor landscape lighting experience. Many factors may impact your lighting that need additional attention including:
- Damage to lines or fixtures from lawn maintenance companies
- Children or animals playing or digging in the yard
- Overgrowth of landscaping that take away from the lighting effect
- Wires becoming uncovered
- And most notably South Florida weather!
Whether it is something small like cleaning the lenses of the fixtures or more in depth like needing wires re-buried OLC doesn’t want you to break a sweat.
Our Monthly Maintenance Plan
When you add the monthly maintenance plan to your outdoor landscape lighting package you not only gain full-service protection for your landscape lighting but peace of mind that everything is going to work and look its best!
The monthly maintenance plan includes:
- Checking the fixtures and making positional adjustments as needed
- Checking the bulbs to determine if any replacements are needed
- Looking at the timer or photocell and resetting it to any new desired times
- Looking at the wires to repair any damaged lines or re-bury in areas that have become uncovered
- Review the connections to make sure the transformer(s) are working properly
- Trim back any overgrown landscaping that may prevent the lights from being seen
- Outstanding customer service provided by an OLC professional!
Discover why Outdoor Lighting Perspectives is the industry leader. Find a location today and schedule your complimentary design consultation!